*Preferred Industry Background: Chemicals, Pulp & Paper, Sheeted Plastics, or Non-Wovens*
SALARY Up to $90,000 + Bonus + 401-K, Benefits & Paid Relocation Package
4 positions available in the Southern and Southeastern USA regions.
GREAT opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to affect huge changes in a successful company! We can always improve & need you to:
• Maintain, Enhance and Implement Reliability Centered Maintenance programs, methods, training, & documentation.
• Coordinate directly with all departments on Maintenance, Engineering & Production issues.
• Help develop & manage annual maintenance & capital budgets.
• Optimize or upgrade equipment.
• Interface/coordinate with purchasing, vendors, & contractors to negotiate & maintain parts & materials.
Paid Relocation to the Southern or Southeastern USA
Minimum requirements for this Reliability Engineering position:
• BS Mechanical Engineer (BSME)
• Verifiable record of establishing effective RCM programs
• Two plus years of successful Reliability Engineering experience
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution