Supervisor Electrical / Instrumentation – Paper Industry
Salary up to $95,000 + Excellent Benefits + PAID Relocation to the Southern USA
This is your opportunity to use your degree OR YOUR EXPERIENCE to take on responsibilities
for the maintenance and development of the organization (people and resources) that provide control systems, instrumentation and electrical support for this southern paper facility. Goal to maintain
and/or improve operating efficiency.
JOB REQUIREMENTS Overview:
• Supervise and develop staff technical capabilities. Motivate and direct resources to improve manufacturing systems performance (safety, uptime, quality of output, and cost).
• Participate in control, software, instrumentation, electrical trouble shooting and upgrade/design efforts
• Plan and schedule work to ensure proper distribution of assignments and resources
• Direct, assist with equipment, system, and/or software installation and maintenance
• Plan and direct work applying knowledge of control, electrical and mechanical theories, national electrical code, and principles of process operation.
• Establishment of preventive maintenance and sustainability programs for "control" hard and software.
• Supervise various personnel actions including but not limited to, hiring, merit recommendations, and promotions
This client needs you to provide managerial electrical engineering assistance focusing on instrumentation and electrical.
Use your knowledge & trouble shooting skills of controls systems of PLC and DCS along with instrumentation experience that includes pressures, temperature, flow rate, SAP Module and control valves and controllers.
Located in the Southern United States
Requirements for Electrical / Instrumentation Superintendent eposition:
• Experience in any paper industry.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in E&I and a minimum of 2 years managerial/supervisory experience.
• Experience with Distribution Control Systems (DCS)
• Experience with industrial control systems and instrumentation (PLC)
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts * Manufacturing Management * Accounting * Human Resources * Distribution
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers
Visit our website at austinallen.com