We are looking for an energized & motivated AZ Driver in the Ajax, ON area.
Benefits to working with us:
- WEEKLY PAY
- Fun, flexible, and energetic team
- Vacation Pay 4% - this can be added to pay or accumulate and request during vacation time off
- You must have a bank account for our direct deposit
- Safely transport and operate various pieces of heavy/medium equipment being delivered and able to explain its operations to customers.
- Assist customers in handling large items and treat them in a fair and consistent manner.
- Immediately advise supervisor of all customer complaints.
- Deliver and pick-up all products within the timeframe given by the customer.
- Ensure equipment is not damaged when picked up from customer.
- Report any damages on equipment to dispatch supervisor.
- Maintain inventory control documents
- Ensure all loads are properly secured and loaded and unloaded in safe manner.
- Complete all reports related to vehicle usage such as run sheets, inspection reports and maintenance.
- Complete a daily truck inspection and keep it on file.
- Fill the vehicle with fuel at the end of every day.
- Ensure the truck is cleaned on a regular basis.
- Report any required damage repairs or maintenance on the vehicle to your supervisor.
- Check in with Supervisor for additional duties as required including: pre-loading, equipment checks, maintenance to vehicle etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of heavy equipment transport experience
- Valid Ontario AZ Driver’s license with clean Abstract and CVOR
- Must be able to drive in downtown areas including Toronto
- Manual lifting and loading of equipment up to 60 lbs.
$26.50 per hour