PROJECT ENGINEER – SENIOR – CHEMICAL MANUFACTURING
Clients is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking a SR Project Engineer as a key contributor for a high profile role. You will report to the Engineering Manager and will be working with a dynamic group of engineers. This role will provide engineering support of plant wide project activities in the areas of cost reduction, utilities conservation, New Product Development and Process optimization.
Salary $115,000 - $130,000 Plus Bonus, Benefits, & Paid Relocation to the Southern USA
As the SR Project Engineer, your responsibilities will be to develop and implement capital projects and technical improvement programs. You will also support infrastructure repair or expansion project activities. The SR Project Engineer will have experience in project leadership with both batch and continuous processes for manufacturing chemicals. You will develop project scopes and capital estimates for modifications and existing processes. As part of capital project execution, the SR Project Engineer will manage several projects simultaneously and this will include ensuring proper Cost Management, Schedule Adherence, Contractor Coordination and safe Performance criteria. You will work closely with Process Engineers as well as Maintenance. This position requires understanding of and compliance with all safe work practices and environmental regulations. You will also follow plant policies, as this site follows the OSHA Standards or Process safety management and treats projects within the guidelines of Management of Change.
As SR Project Engineer, you will need demonstrated experience with Projects and Capital Projects up to 5 Million dollars, manage multiple projects simultaneously and estimate schedules and budgets. Familiar with OSHA (PSM), MOC, Process Flow Diagrams, Piping, Instrument diagrams and Material and Energy Balances. Also need to be familiar with ASME Code Standards.
Salary for this Chemical Engineering position ranges from $100,000 - $125,000. Additionally, there is a bonus, excellent big company benefits and a generous paid relocation program to the Southern USA. You’ll be near several lakes with access to some of the best fishing around! Lower cost of living, temperate weather, gracious southern charm, antiquing, & great neighborhoods. You’ll have access to the bright lights of the big city and all its fine amenities such as museums, festivals, sports, & higher education. If you hunt turkey, rabbit, duck, or deer, then this will be a great area to live. Easy drive to the Gulf beach or mountains. Lovely place to live & raise a family.
Requirements for this Chemical Engineer role:
• BS in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a Process Industry
• Experience in project Engineering and Process Design and improvements
• Experience in developing material and energy balances to optimize yields
• Experiences in translating laboratory scale processes to pilot or Full production scale
• Experience in writing technical specifications for vendors, scope description and preparing capital requests.
• Experience tracking Project performance metrics (schedule, budget and performance)
• YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN A CHEMICAL PROCESS TYPE INDUSTRY such as: Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Pulp & Paper, Refinery, Polymers, etc.
• Must be able to work in the USA without sponsorship as client company cannot sponsor
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com/blog/