Position Pega Senior System Architect (SSA)
Location Atlanta GA
Job Type Contract
Job Description Manheim is the world's leading provider of used vehicle services and marketplaces for the millions of cars that change hands every year. A wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Automotive Group, Inc., Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services.
You will be joining us as a member of our senior technical staff in the role of Lead Software Architect on the BPM technology platform team. Your focus will be to plan and lead the delivery of exciting technology solutions and growing our internal staff in PEGA 7 PRPC technology. You will be leading development efforts, interacting with business partners, and partnering / influencing technical leads in other parts of the organization to deliver complex, integrated solutions.
The successful candidate we seek must have a demonstrable track record of achieving success in delivering BPM solutions through the PEGA Systems software. Superior communication skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team environment are keys to this position.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
A committed leader who works towards the success of the team who will help guide the ownership of the PEGA BPM systems platform, taking full accountability for the delivery of world class solutions.
• Lead our in-house BPM team’s growth into a self-sustaining, high performing organization
• Leverage Agile development methodologies to deliver our solution
• Partner with the business team to understand the long range goals while supporting dynamic delivery of PEGA solutions
• Provide clear guidance on the project opportunities for new BPM project fitness
• Making process and systems improvement recommendations to assist the business in achieving its goals and objectives, leveraging best practices and professional experiences
• Participate in the full delivery life-cycle for BPM development and systems integrations
• Maintain and develop expert knowledge of industry best practices
• Help identify and mitigate risks to our in flight BPM projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (CSSA) or higher certification level in Pega v7.x
• 5 or more years of hands-on experience in using PEGA PRPC frameworks for reuse, using Connectors & Services for integration, PRPC tools (PAL, Tracer, Security Model, Access Groups, UI Portals, Log Analyzer)
• Experience working with and delivering solutions in PEGA 7.x
• Experience delivering software in a Agile delivery method
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills that can help lead and facilitate major and minor design decisions with our business partners and the rest of the development team members
• Excellent problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to successfully resolve stressful production issues
• Experience with SOAP/REST web service integration/implementation experience
• Experience with messaging integration using JMS
• Experience using and deploying to Application Servers like tomcat
• Basic Unix admin knowledge and troubleshooting experience
• PEGA mobile and/or mobile development experience preferred
• Cascading Style Sheet development experience
• AWS Development experience
• Native mobile development using Java on Android and Objective C for the iOS Apple platform