Position AEM Lead / Developer
Location Piscataway NJ
Job Type Full time Permanent
• The Adobe AEM Lead Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
• Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
• Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
• Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
• Setup and configuration of AEM development environments
• Setup and configuration of AEM Author and Publish instances and ensuring all code works in both environments
• Setup and configuration of dispatcher or proxy to run in front of AEM
• Translating business requirements into technical details relevant to AEM
• Should have more than 4 plus years of experience in AEM
• Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.2 and later required; AEM 6.5 is a plus)
• Design develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications. Familiarity working Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target
• Experience with Adobe Target not required but consider a huge plus.
• 4 to 7 years of software development experience
• 4 years of experience working with content management technologies
• Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
• Experience working with geographically separate project teams
• Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
• Experience with secure coding practices
• Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
• Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
• Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
• Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
• Exposure to open-source technologies
• Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
• Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.