We are seeking a Bilingual (Korean-English) speaking professional to work at Osan Air Base, South Korea.
Responsible for schedule development, tracking and progress analysis. Develop and maintain tools to track equipment purchases to ensure on time delivery.
• Manage the Scheduling and Procurement activities required for numerous ECM projects to meet specific completion dates.
• Prepare summary and detail level schedules.
• Develop full Critical Path Method (CPM) logic generated baseline schedules for projects.
• Coordinate directly with Customer and subcontractors to perform monthly progress updates and create target comparison and periodic look-ahead schedules. Monitor and track progress at detailed and summary level.
• Coordinate directly with Freight Forwarding Company and Customer to schedule the delivery of Company purchased equipment.
• Ensure strict adherence to ethics and compliance requirements at all times.
• Develop and periodically update cost and/or resource loaded schedules.
• Participate in all project schedule reviews as required at Operations Review Meetings (ORMs) or other sessions.
• Participate in BD and business unit marketing activities in the development and preparation of proposal presentations, including developing preliminary bar chart schedules and staffing charts.
• Provide support and training in the use of project and scheduling software to office and jobsite staff.
• Conduct schedule and Work-In-Place (WIP) reviews.
• Work together with Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) Engineer to coordinate both schedules and models.
• Further develop the department with regard to implementing the scheduling process for the entire business unit, utilizing the highest level of scheduling procedures and methods.
• Track department costs as they relate to time and material allocation to support projects and BD needs.
• Ensure proper communication is occurring between subcontractors, client and others stakeholders.
• Assist on-site supervision in resolving construction problems.
• Assist in the relationship building with the client.
• Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
• Manages subcontractors and other assigned project resources as required.
• Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Bachelor degree in Construction Management with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry and ESPC, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience and knowledge in using Project Management Tools (CPM, PERT, Gantt Charts) is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Primavera Expedition and P3/Suretrak required. Familiarity with financially guaranteed contracts, the operation of energy management systems, HVAC systems, temperature controls, and process control systems is preferred.
• Must have a general working knowledge of basic engineering, electricity, mechanical HVAC systems and the building construction industry.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals is required.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from top management, customers, and service personnel is required.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables is required.
• Regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
• Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.