Quality Air Care (Quality Plumbing & Heating) provides high efficiency heating systems as well as high efficiency air conditioning, plumbing, air source heat pumps, geothermal, and fireplaces to Kelowna, Vernon, Penticton, and beyond.
Located in the Okanagan Valley, Kelowna is a uniquely beautiful place known for exceptional lifestyle. Pristine lakes, sandy beaches, orchards, vineyards and ski-hills await. Known for being committed to providing the local community with exceptional service and high-quality products, Quality Air Care takes pride in having a knowledgeable, friendly, and talented team.
We are seeking a qualified HVAC Technician to join our team in beautiful Kelowna, BC. This position offers competitive pay, optional benefits participation, use of a company vehicle, on-call after hours emergency pay and much more. Come join a well-established HVAC company that’s been successfully operating in Kelowna since 1996!
The HVAC Technician role is responsible for:
• routine service on all HVAC equipment for residential and commercial;
• installation of Humidifiers, thermostats, Hydronic controls;
• replacement equipment retrofits;
• maintaining, repairing, and performing diagnostics on HVAC equipment;
• educating clients on the operation of their equipment;
• providing excellent customer service to clients; and
• other duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Gas Fitting Ticket - Class B;
• Refrigeration Ticket is an asset;
• Valid class 5 driver’s license with an acceptable 5 year driving abstract;
• Vast knowledge of most electrical, HVAC, refrigeration;
• Sound judgement and professional demeanor;
• Dependable, responsible and punctual;
• Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management and organization;
• Safety focused;
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
Please send along a current resume to start the conversation.
This is an excellent opportunity in a desirable location – we are looking forward to hearing from you!