Salary $55,000 - $60,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Jackson, MS area
We are assisting our client, a State-of-the-Art global company, with their search for a PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR. This is a first shift position and this person will be responsible for meeting production requirements and maintaining requirements in Quality, Productivity, and Safety.
Your responsibilities on a daily basis will be:
• Effectively direct hourly workforce to meet department/company objectives, including high standards in Quality, Safety and Productivity
• Create and implement lean processes
• Provide training and cross-training for all employees to ensure a versatile workforce
• Responsible for all paperwork, reports and schedules in accordance with company and department objectives
• Contribute and make recommendations to control and reduce departmental and overall costs.
Salary $55,000 - $60,000 + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Jackson, MS area where you are close to the metro but don’t have to deal with the traffic! Our client offers excellent benefits and a drug-free work environment.
Minimum requirements for this Production Supervisor’s position:
• BS in Management preferred, but NOT required
• More than 2 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing environment AND proven experience using lean manufacturing processes.
• Welding experience a plus
• Strong organization and planning skills and good computer skills
• Strong Analytical and decision-making abilities
• Mechanical and Electronic troubleshooting skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with excellent people skills working with exempt and non-exempt personnel.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com