Senior Linux Systems Administrator - 1
Greenwich, CT 06830
Job Description and Responsibilities
Interactive Brokers is looking for a new member to join our systems administration group, as a Linux Systems Administrator, you will be administering and managing Linux systems.
Maintaining hardware and operating systems
Performance and network tuning
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. 6+ years of systems work experience desired.
3. Linux Kernel
4. NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE
5. Perl or other scripting languages
6. Apple OSX a plus
7. Prior software development experience a plus.
8. Strong programming/scripting related to System Administration.
9. Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible.
10. Skills: Linux Kernel, NFS, DNS, LDAP, GNOME/KDE, Perl, Apple OSX
11. US Citizen or Green Card holder.