Human Resource Manager – Union
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 PLUS Bonus, Benefits, & Paid Relocation to Kansas
To be considered for this position, you MUST have MANUFACTURING PLANT experience in Human Resources.
Nationwide organization/manufacturer is searching for a polished & strategic Human Resources professional with manufacturing plant HR experience. The opportunities are endless with this Fortune 500 Company. They have manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the United States. The company wants this HR Manager to be a Business Partner for this organization. Will have a lot of support from and interaction with corporate headquarters. Must be willing to take on new challenges now and in the future. This person needs to have experience in a Union environment.
The responsibilities for this professional will be all the generalist activities in a Human Resource Manager’s role:
• Handle strategic planning and team development for this site
• Maintain current programs
• Develop and implement new Human Resource programs
• Employee relations, safety, training, and development are huge concentration areas.
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 PLUS Awesome Bonus, Excellent Big Company Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Wichita, KS area.
Requirements for our Human Resources Managerial position:
• Bachelors’ degree mandatory
• At least 5 years in Human Resources in a manufacturing operation
• Must have experience as a Manager or Supervisor role in a manufacturing operation
• This role requires Union experience
• Team developer, strategic planning, and organizational development.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to email@example.com OR angieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management