PRODUCT MANAGER – MANUFACTURING - MARKETING
Salary $80,000 - $120,000 + Bonus Potential + Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South
This newly available position for Product Manager is open due to growth. The Product Manager will be responsible for managing product lines/categories, Vendor Relationships, Identifying Sourcing opportunities, driving sales of existing and new products as well as collaborating with different teams to execute product strategies. This facility services Wholesale, Retail and store fulfillment and distribution for multiple brands. Client is seeking a dynamic candidate who will take charge, learn the business, own the position, and strive for positive impact.
Primary responsibilities will be to provide guidance and leadership to insure excellent customer service, quality, and associate satisfaction. This position will have the opportunity to work with the product development life cycle, which includes overseeing manufacturing, sourcing, specification, Cost savings solutions, Forecast Demands and Inventory.
As the Product Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Perform line reviews to develop a long-term strategy for Products and categories
• Research opportunities to grow category
• Identify cost saving solutions, both domestic and global
• Forecast demand, inventory levels and creates shipping schedules to optimize DC Space
• Manages pricing and promotional strategies for print and e-commerce channels
• Identify e-commerce advertising opportunities and channels to drive sales
• Source products for retail opportunities as directed by Sales Team
• Collaborates with marketing team to create sales
• Works with packaging team to create and update packaging
To be considered for this Product Manager’s position, you’ll need:
• Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain, Business, Economics or related
• Minimum 5 years of sourcing experience and managing product lines
• Experience with Pricing/Promotional Strategies
• Understanding basic Finance principles
• Understanding of Manufacturing processes
• Automotive tool industry knowledge preferred
• Advanced Excel experience (index formulas, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central experience is very helpful
Salary Range $80,000 - $120,000 PLUS Bonus Potential + Great Benefits & Paid Relocation to the heart of the Mid-South. Big City living or chose to live out in the County.
This is your opportunity to work with an amazing company that is experiencing rapid growth and offers the opportunity to work with a strong group of professionals, who are enjoying a fast paced and challenging work environment. This position will put you in place for a senior level to C-level position down the road. Send your resume today to further your career journey.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management