Required skills & experience (the 9 “must haves” to be considered)
1. Must have the MA license.
2. Must already hold and be current on their national license, CPhT.
3. Must be current on and in compliance with HIPAA policies at all times.
4. Understands the importance of excellent record keeping, accuracy and handoffs when dealing with Controlled Substances.
What you need to know
- This is a full-time, 40-hour per week Pharm Tech Level I role.
- Shift times: 40 hrs/week, 3pm-11:30pm, every other weekend
- Hourly rate will be paid commensurate with experience.
- Local candidates only, please.
Job summary: Working under the day-to-day supervision of the pharmacists and Pharmacy Leadership, the technician is responsible for the proper handling of medications. This includes but is not limited to: receiving, distribution, management of expiration dates, management of inventory in Pyxis, storage, repackaging, compounding, filling orders, delivering, and stocking. The job requires excellent communication skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
licenses and certifications
Rotating Weekends, Evening
Professional development opportunities