We are seeking a Bilingual (Korean-English) speaking professional to work in Osan AB, South Korea.
Project Administrator with the ability to interact with a variety of staff, Subcontractors and Customer representatives at all levels in an ever-changing environment, while being resourceful, proactive and efficient with a high level of professionalism.
• Provide Office oversight, leadership and direction to promote the company’s core value of administration for our employees and our customer.
• Develop and manage site specific office procedures and activities.
• Set up of subcontractors into IR systems
• Preparation of correspondence with subcontractors, vendors and the client
• Administer progress payments to subcontractors including changes and retainage
• Assure subcontractor insurance certificates are current
• Assist with the process of badging of subcontractor personal
• Monitor and review subcontractor invoicing to assure accuracy.
• Provide supervision of other office staff
• Provide assistance in initial office set up and coordination of office equipment & furnishings, internet & phones
• Ordering of office supplies
• Assisting expats in normalizing in host country (housing, vehicles, local knowledge)
• Client interphase
• Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training of office employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Administration of construction projects and ESPC, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience and knowledge in using the following are a plus. Will train the successful candidate in PeopleSoft, Oracle, WindChill, TAP and IRPPM. Familiarity with financially guaranteed contracts and the operation of energy management systems. A thorough knowledge of Microsoft excel & Word is required.
• Must have a basic general working knowledge of engineering, electricity, mechanical HVAC systems and the building construction industry.
• Basic ability to read, analyze, and interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals is required.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from top management, customers, and service personnel is required. Bi-lingual in Korean and English.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of geometry and algebra is required.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations is required.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables is required.
• Regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
• Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.