We are seeking a Bilingual (Korean-English) speaking professional to work in Osan AB, South Korea.
• Provide safety oversight, leadership and direction to promote the company’s core value of safety for our employees and our customer.
• Develop and manage site specific safety program and activities.
• Identify training needs and conduct safety orientation and training programs.
• Provide professional direction to the management team and field superintendents.
• Oversee documentation, tracking and analysis of all safety and injury statistics, trend analyses, and OSHA reports.
• Conduct work area safety audits.
• Conduct or assist with major incident analysis.
• Monitor and review subcontractor activities for safety concerns.
• Review Position Hazard analysis plans to ensure safety is adequately incorporated.
• Provide resource of safety related information.
• Evaluate and offer solutions for industrial hygiene concerns.
• Maintain operational knowledge of construction safety, EM 385, OSHA, and other applicable standards, regulations, laws, and procedures.
• Serve as resource for safety issues or concerns for all project team members/operating management.