Will close to submissions: Friday 10/25/2019 at 10:00am EST
Interviews: Onsite interviews only.
This position is expected to last 12-18 months.
FCCS is looking for a C# developer responsible for building a C# application, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Familiarity with the .NET framework, specifically 4.x
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Experience with MVC/MVVM in ASP.NET development
• Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Visual Studio Online
• Preferred familiarity with the following frameworks/libraries: Unity, AutoMapper, FluentValidation, Aspose.Words, Bootstrap, NHibernate
• Preferred familiarity with SQL Server and Oracle
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word documents and merge fields