Career Fair / Open House Event
November 19th from 9:00 am to 4 pm
Come learn about our immediate openings for the following positions:
• Customer Service Representatives (Part-Time and Full-Time)
• $500.00 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Roles
• $250 payable after 30 days of employment, $250 payable after 6 months of employment
Walk-in’s are highly encouraged to attend! Interview face to face with a Manager!
Nestle Waters North America
375 Paramount Drive
Raynham, MA 02767
Event Hours: Conducting open interviews Tuesday, November 19th from 9 am – 4 pm
• (Interviews will not be conducted from 12 pm – 1 pm)
Items to bring:
Dress for an interview (business casual, no jeans or sneakers)
Please bring a few copies of your resume if you have one available
• All candidates should submit a completed online application via the link prior to attending the event.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
$15.00 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly
$500.00 per month bonus opportunity (based on performance)
Excellent Nestlé Waters North America Benefits for Full Time Employees:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday (rotational) from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Nestlé Waters’ customer experience center is conveniently located on the Taunton/Raynham line, less than 30 minutes from Fall River and New Bedford. Our Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a vital part of the growth and success of our business! The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience
What you’ll do daily:
• Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
• Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
• Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer’s needs and/or concerns
• Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
• Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
• Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from out healthy hydration portfolio
What you need to have:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.