Driver Recruiter – NC #5744
Location Winston Salem, NC
The Driver Recruiting Specialist will serve multiple facets. This person will manage the recruiting and training processes. The ideal candidate should be proactive, goal-oriented, and self-motivated. Duties will include, but are not limited to, assisting with ad placement, managing applicant tracking, serving as a resource for candidates, performing phone screens and interviews, making employment offers, and conducting new employee on-boarding. This candidate must have a strong attention to detail and be able to work independently as well as in a group setting.
• Implementing an effective advertising strategy across various platforms to recruit for open driver positions
• Pre-screening driver applications and sourcing resumes to acquire qualified candidates
• Performing phone screens, interviews, extending employment offers, and conducting new hire orientations
• Actively sourcing and recruiting candidates for open positions
• Tracking results of recruiting sources and efforts by maintaining up-to-date and accurate records regarding hiring needs
• Developing strong working relationships with hiring managers in order to be able to effectively understand their needs and assist them in a timely manner
• Effectively communicating and working with third parties, including staffing agencies, colleges, newspapers, vendors, etc.
• Various other tasks as assigned
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Previous experience with recruitment in the trucking industry.
3. ADP Workforce Now administrator experience is preferred.