Will close to submissions: Tuesday 10/22/2019 at 10:00am EST
Onsite interviews highly preferred.
Please include two references per candidate (listed at the bottom of resume). DODD requests the candidate's previous two managers. Include manager name, email address, and phone number.
DODD is seeking an experienced Security Programmer (Identity Programmer/Specialist). This engagement will be focused on ensuring that DODD’s project schedule and efforts to move DODD security toward industry standard AD/ADFS and Microsoft Forefront Identity Management (FIM)/ Identity Management MIM) implementations are completed timely in support of DODD’s Secured Entitlements Management System (SEMS). The candidate will work with the DODD security team specifically on: FIM/MIM customizations; Associated PowerShell scripts; .Net Web application development; FIM/MIM maintenance activities including FIM/MIM configuration; FIM/MIM related activities associated with ADFS integrations and the FIM/MIM role in supporting application level security; and associated DODD development.
The position requires expertise in .Net Web application development and Active Directory, ADFS, UAG and Microsoft FIM. The Engineer / consultant is required to
• Define complex system requirements and objectives based on business needs and deliver high quality solutions based on single sign-on technologies and secure gateways
• Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
• Collaborate with hardware, OS, DBA, CRM, Application Development technical teams to ensure proper integration of the environment
• Strong background in windows OS, virtualization, and the Microsoft Active Directory service model
DODD Environment Skills
• .Net web application development (ASP.net) and restful web services programming .
• Azure App service and API management development
• Active Directory/ LDS design and maintanence.
• LDAP, xpath, ADSI, TFS and other tools.
• SQL server – stored procedure, queries and table design
• Experience with LMS Integration
• Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 including design and implementation.
• MIM synchronization engine.
• Microsoft Metadirectory Services Namespace in C#
• ADFS Administration and SAML 2.0 protocol & Authentication
• Windows platform and its components, along with IIS, Certificate Services, Clustering, and File & Print services
• MS-SQL environment and .Net environment (2.0 and Above)
• Sharepoint-ADFS-SSO Integration is desired
• D365 CRM Security is desired
• Load Balancer, Failover, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Business continuance capabilities.
• WIF framework
• Authentication methodologies: SSO, Active Directory, and/or LDAP
• Scripting and process/procedure automation experience is required.