Nutis Visual Communications Group is looking for a 3rd shift Silk Screen Press Operator with experience working with large format presses. Experience with small format presses, such as t-shirt production, would not match the position requirements.
• Prepare, operate and maintain silk screen printing press to produce high-quality product
• Mount and adjust screens on the press, mix ink and set up press to match customer match print
• Ensure product meets customer job specifications
• Monitor and correct any problems that occur during press run
• Conduct routine quality check for any printing imperfections during each run
• Maintain accurate record of all completed work and meet acceptable productivity, quality, service, spoilage, security and safety goals
• Various duties as assigned
• High school education or equivalent preferred, with 1-2 years of previous large format silk screen press experience
• Familiarity with UV printing inks, and basic mechanical aptitude
• Solid math skills to compute percentages, weights and measures
• Ability to follow and interpret written an oral instructions and specifications, with a keen eye for detail
• Must pass a pre-employment substance screening
This is a full-time, very competitively paid position. We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K), company paid life insurance, retirement plan, paid holidays, paid time off and more! Successful completion of a substance screening is required.
For over 65 years, Nutis Visual Communications Group has been providing the best in creative and high-quality business solutions for point of purchase, retail environment, LED lighting, and metal/wood works. Visit nutis.com to learn more about us.