We are seeking qualified Electrical Construction Manager (Electrical PM) professional to work in Osan AB, South Korea.
We will support relocation.
Manage all aspects of electrical energy conservation measures during the construction phase of the project. Supervise and coordinate subcontractors in the electrical construction of the project during the execution phase, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution while leading a team, or teams, to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame and with available resources.
• Manage the day-to-day execution of ECMs with extensive electrical scope requirements.
• Work with a team to develop project budgets and estimates based on extensive knowledge of electrical construction methods.
• Ensures compliance with internal contracting processes and documents..
• Manage subcontractors to ensure project safety, quality and completion are maintained in accordance with Customer expectations.
• Communicate directly with Customer to ensure proper coordination of subcontractor work and access to Customer’s facilities.
• Supervise and coordinate subcontractors in determining methods of construction, subcontractor manpower levels, and overall work schedules to ensure the smooth flow of work.
• Periodically inspect work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance with project drawings and specifications and industry standards.
• Review job costs, production, safety and quality to ensure projects are progressing to ensure the project costs, margins and profit are not put at risk.
• Update project schedules frequently. Knowledge of CPM scheduling.
• Ensure proper communication is occurring between subcontractors, client and others stakeholders.
• Assist on-site supervision in resolving construction problems.
• Assist in the relationship building with the client.
• Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.
• Manages subcontractors and other assigned project resources as required.
• Perform supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of 20 years of experience in the construction industry and ESPC, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience and knowledge in using Project Management Tools (CPM, PERT, Gantt Charts) is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Primavera Expedition and P3/Suretrak required. Familiarity with financially guaranteed contracts, the operation of energy management systems, HVAC systems, temperature controls, and process control systems is preferred.
• Must have a general working knowledge of basic engineering, electricity, mechanical HVAC systems and the building construction industry.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret plans, specifications, contract documents, control drawings, service bulletins, technical procedure manuals, equipment specifications, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals is required.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from top management, customers, and service personnel is required.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables is required.
• Regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone.
• Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel or crouch.
• Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.