We are seeking qualified Mechanical Construction Superintendent (Mechanical PM) professional to work in Osan AB, South Korea.
We will support relocation.
• Coordinate with Stake holders of Buildings affected to assure client satisfaction
• Work with a team to develop project budgets and estimates based on extensive knowledge of mechanical construction methods.
• Ensure compliance with internal contracting processes and documents.
• Meets with subcontractors and project Stake holders to discuss schedule and timing of work affecting each building.
• Supervise and coordinate subcontractors in determining methods of construction, subcontractor manpower levels, and overall work schedules to ensure the smooth flow of work.
• Periodically inspect work in progress and completed work to ensure conformance with project drawings and specifications, industry standards and requirements of the Energy Conservation Measures are met.
• Review job costs, production, safety and quality to ensure projects are progressing to ensure the project costs are maintained within established budgets.
• Identify any potential safety issues and engage appropriate team members to establish corrective action or plan adjustments to ensure safety risks are mitigated or eliminated.
• Update project schedules frequently and ensure all tasks remain on schedule to assure timely completion of the project work packages.
• Identify critical project issues that may impede timely completion of the project. Work within the implementation team to develop and establish appropriate recovery plans if required.
• Ensure proper communication is occurring between subcontractors, site personnel, and others stakeholders.
• Assist on-site supervision in resolving implementation issues.
• Assist in the relationship building with the client.
• Manage assigned subcontractors work performance on a daily basis. Provide daily and weekly documentation of progress, issues, any corrective adjustments needed to the management team.
• Manage or assist in any ECM Measurement and Verification tasks as required to ensure project financial objectives are met.