Long term contract position open in Raleigh.
1. Collaborate with lines of business and internal IT groups in evaluating and gathering technical requirements for business clients’ information security initiatives.
2. Research clients’ requirements to develop potential technical solutions by interacting with any internal and/or external solution providers and subject matter experts.
3. Communicate and document potential solutions, impact analysis, benefits/risks, implementation requirements, and recommended approach.
4. Remain aware of the corporate technology, infrastructure, standards, processes, and strategic direction and use these tools to help guide the client in accomplishing their business goals.
5. Adhere to all policy and standards as well as regulatory requirements regarding reporting and escalations.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, technology related field or equivalent education and related training.
2. Experience in Information/Cyber Security experience would be a plus.
3. Clear ability to express complex multidisciplinary technical and business concepts in terms that are understandable to all levels of Lines of Business and corporate management both verbally and in writing.
4. Ability to grasp the ‘big picture’ for a solution by considering all potential options and impacted areas.
5. Aptitude to understand and adapt to newer technologies.
6. A grounded understanding of applied enterprise information security technologies.
7. Demonstrate a consistent history of delivering on commitments.
8. Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
9. Able to work independently with limited supervision.
10. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to both business and technology audiences.