Full-time Cat Scan Tech needed at a top facility in Western Virginia!
Under the direction of a director or other supervisor, assumes the responsibility and accountability for producing diagnostic procedures on anatomical regions in accordance with accepted standards of practice and protocols of the individual site radiologist. The CT Technologist (referred to as technologist) maintains a safe environment and conducts patient education as necessary. Under the guidance of a site radiologist, administers contrast agents according to site-specific protocols. Technologist follows quality assurance guidelines and maintains patient confidentiality. Technologist works in collaboration with all other care disciplines to provide safe, efficient, and coordinated care for patients. Utilizes established policies and procedures of the facility and maintains clinical competencies through continuing education. He/she must be able to recognize and assess changes in mental and/or physical conditions resulting in life threatening conditions.
- Licensure capable in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Radiologic Technologist
- Registered and in good standing with American Registry of Radiographic Technologists (ARRT) designated ARRT (R), or CT.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy
- BCLS certified
- At least one year of previous experience in a Radiologic Technologist strongly preferred.
- Ability to accept on-call assignments for regularly scheduled shifts when acuity and/or census indicate need. Will be available to report to facility within 45 minutes of notification. This status will be determined by Department Director or Administrator on call.
- Venipuncture skills
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: