Full-time Customer Support Outbound – Inside Sales needed at a top laboratory in Michigan!
- Foster and develop positive and strong, long-lasting business relationships with prospective and existing drug of abuse (DOA) customers.
- Call prospective and existing customers utilizing a telephone call plan that includes cold calling and nurturing existing customers. Receive incoming DOA sales leads. Evaluate leads based on potential volume, geographic location and industry type. Based on evaluation, refer the lead to the appropriate sales person or develop the opportunity as a house account. Your goal is to create opportunities to increase the volume of tests performed with customers.
- At times, handle inbound inquiries regarding the company's services and maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Complete client onboarding with primary focus on the New Account to Customer conversion process.
- Partner with Sales Reps to provide internal support when necessary.
- Support Customer Service during heavy demand periods by answering phone calls and email questions from customers regarding drug testing results, specimen processing and our drug testing process.
- Update and maintain customer files in Salesforce including records of customer inquiries, Confidentiality Agreements, comments, complaints and actions taken.
* Bachelor’s degree and minimum of two (2) years proven customer support and/or sales success in healthcare, science field or related environment.
* A record of building and maintaining customer relationships.
* Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, proactive problem solving, successful planning and prioritizing of projects and tasks, and accuracy in proofreading communications and materials.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and contact management system; Salesforce a plus.
* Experience in a laboratory environment, preferred.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: