Production Manager – Food Manufacturing
Salary $85,000 - $105,000 + Excellent Benefits and Relocation Package to the Midwest
Are you a positive and productive leader? Do you have experience in a spray-dry production facility? If so, our client needs you to manage this plant production team by achieving production results including line efficiencies and production volumes and exceeding company goals while maintaining safety standards.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring that production supervisors work effectively to promote positive and productive working relationships. To be successful in this Plant Production Manager’s role, you’ll lead the production team in food quality and food safety programs and processes.
This laidback Midwestern city offers affordable housing, great schools, and State Parks to explore! You’re close enough to the city life for great dining and shopping!
Requirements for this Plant Production Manager position:
• Bachelors' degree required in Food Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in spray-dry, dairy ingredient manufacturing
• At least 5 years of demonstrated management experience in food manufacturing
• Positive attitude and willingness to work with others in a team environment
• Expert level of proficiency and understanding of problem solving and contingency management, including the ability to understand cause and effect and implement actions plans to drive positive results
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current at austinallen.com