Regional Reliability Engineer / Maintenance and Electrical
**Required Industry Background: Wood, OSB, Plywood, Lumber, or other forestry industries.
SALARY Up to $145,000 + Bonus, Benefits, Travel Expenses AND Paid Relocation
Looking for a corporate reliability engineer position that you will allow you to have a home office and travel? If yes, this may be the job for you. This is a Mentor & Coach position so we are recruiting for a seasoned reliability specialist with forestry industry experience. You will coach the mills’ reliability teams on corporate & divisional strategy and be hands on as needed.
Travel Requirements: Up to 75% travel – this will depend on your home-based location. You will be spending your time in the Pacific NW & there is paid relocation to the area!
Responsibilities for this Regional Reliability Engineer / Maintenance and Electrical:
• Facilitate the implementation of the divisional reliability strategy across manufacturing operations to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment and processes
• Grow each reliability team by mentoring the concepts needed to improve the maintenance organization and to design and implement long-term continuous improvement systems
• Lead implementation and maintenance of equipment standards, processes, and work practices
• Facilitate RCAs/FMEAs and solution implementation, conduct equipment criticality ranking, build of BOMs for equipment, centerline equipment, and optimize preventative maintenance
• Track and report performance against desired results & present to management
• Ability to interact seamlessly with all levels of the organization and collaborate with appropriate personnel on reliability activities.
• Demonstrate strong commitment on safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement
• Should have the capability and desire to:
o Develop and implement division-wide reliability strategies
o Ensure complete integration of the current continuous improvement activities and reliability practices
o Monitor performance against desired results and manage as required
o Work with regions and plants on implementation of common reliability metrics and tracking activities.
Preferred Qualifications for this Regional Reliability Engineer:
• Candidates with at least 2 years of operational experience to complement their reliability experience will be given strong consideration; prefer 10 years
• Familiarity with equipment in the wood products manufacturing industry a bonus
• Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP) or other lubrication, vibration and tomography certifications a bonus.
• Capable of communicating and influence change in others.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR cindyATaustinallenDOTcom (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols) in MS Word or PDF. **Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. ** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering (All Disciplines) * Six Sigma Black Belts
* Manufacturing Management * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Accounting
* Quality Engineers & Managers * Distribution