Capital Equipment Project Engineer needs Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, along with manufacturing and design aptitude
Capital Equipment Project Engineer requires:
•capital equipment engineer
• project management skills needed in concert with the ability to focus on technical details. Skills in deductive logic and problem solving are critical.
• Ability to listen carefully to identify technical details and converse in a multidiscipline team environment are also critical.
• contractor management experience
Capital Equipment Project Engineer duties:
• Assist in the selection, installation, and commissioning of new industrial equipment.
• Works closely with Planner/Buyer, Vendor, Manufacturing, and Quality Work on capital projects Control to ensure that packages meet engineering’s requirements.
• Design packaging for new products and specify.
• Works with vendors on new products to create, revise, and maintain specifications.
• Implement improvements with vendors and Planner/Buyer.