Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Civilian Emergency Room Registered Nurse at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, AK.
ER RN Job Details:
- Full Time Position
- Rotating shift coverage
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid Holidays per year
- Great Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Opportunity to care for Military Families and Veterans!
ER RN Job Requirements:
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with at least one (1) year of experience in an emergency room. The one (1) year of ER experience must have occurred within the last three (3) years.
- Certification in Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC), Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) or a course in Advance Trauma Nursing - Injury and Illness (CATN-II), preferred.
- Possess and maintain certifications in BCLS, ACLS, and PALS from the American Heart Association
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.