Spectrum Healthcare Resources is currently recruiting for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) for a position at Fairfax Health Center in support of Fort Belvoir in northern Virginia, just 30 miles south of Washington, DC.
This new opportunity will be based in an outpatient setting with a proactive approach in providing excellent patient care to our service men and women.
LCSW Job Details:
- Full-time opportunity Monday through Friday
- 3 weeks of PTO &10 paid Federal Holidays per year
- Predictable income base
- Practice with an established/busy patient base
- No administrative hassles of managing a practice
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries
- Relocation Assistance available
- Full complement of benefits including Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401k and more
- Outpatient setting working with other Social Workers, Psychologist, Psychiatrist and support staff
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.