• Provide a Senior JDE Consulting resource to assist with user issues entered within the customer ticketing system.
• Immediate issues may be JDE roles and/or security related, and setup of All-out tool for SOD remediation.
• Provide a Senior JDE Consultant to work with the designated Client resource to review and assess the current notification and response approach to resolve related issues and to advise and improve the current on-boarding process for Clients’ JDE users.
• Work on JDE roles and/or security design and setup of All-out tool for SOD remediation.
• This will result in a collaborative redesign of the approach to improve the current process and help remediate the current user satisfaction issues.
JD Edwards Consultant with established functional skill set in the following areas:
• Familiarity with JDE security processes, role design and User to role assignment, required during development.
• Familiarity with JDE Security User Access tool All-out, configuration and setup for SOD Conflict resolution and for ROLE and User Access provisioning.
• SQL (search, update)/ Data Browser expertise.
• New application design and documentation for development specifications, user scripting and documentation.
• Manage promotion requests and documentation from DV to PY, PY to PD and work with remote and onsite CNC.
• Polished communication skills, creative problem-solver and critical thinker
• 2-5 years of JDE Security experience (Roles and User Provisioning)
• and experience configuring and setup of All-out for SOD review and remediation.