Provide emotional support for patients and families
• Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Occupational Therapy
• Establishes an individualized treatment program with consultation to facility staff in areas of Physical Therapy
• Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
• Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
• Monitors the resident’s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
• Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance program
• Current state OT license or willingness to obtain for the position.