Northern Quest Resort and Casino, the Inland Northwest’s Premier Resort and Casino, is seeking experienced EMTs for a graveyard shift. We are growing and are looking for individuals who want to grow with us.
Summary of Functions:
This position is accountable for responding to calls for medical service for team members and guests. The position is required to provide quality patient care according to Spokane County EMS protocols. This position interacts throughout the various departments internally, local fire departments, local fire departments, local law enforcement agencies, emergency room physicians and others throughout the community. Performs duties as a Security rover.
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 1 to 3 years field experience as an Emergency Medical Technician
• Current Washington State EMT with Spokane County certification.
• Ability to instruct and evaluate all team members in CPR, First Aid and AED.
• Certified American Heart Association BLS Instructor
• Certified American Heart Association First Aid Instructor.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Available and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as required.
We offer a starting competitive wage with excellent benefits such as:
• Education Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $2,000 per calendar year.
• Vacation and Sick Pay
• Bereavement, Military, Jury Duty, and Native American Customs & Traditions.
• Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs)
• 30% discounts on all Northern Quest Resort and Casino Food Venues and Services
• Discounts on Northern Quest Hotel stays (certain days may not apply)
• Discounts to Kalispel Golf and Country Club
• Discounts for Dealer School training ($200 saving)
• Discounted STA Bus Passes ($8.00 saving)
• Shoes for Crews (at Uniform Room)
• Various other discount programs through cellular phone services, auto repair, fitness centers, etc.
• Wealth Management Solutions – monthly visits from a certified financial planner who can assist with Emergency fund planning, 401(k) investment advice and Budget planning
• Free parking
• Free identity theft resolution services
• Free LUNCH!
• And so much more!
Our company Core Values:
*We make people feel special
*Everyone is welcome here
*We take pride in everything we do
*We choose excellence every day
Do you have the same values? If so, come join our winning team!
For further information or to apply online, please copy this and paste this URL into a web browser:
We exercise Indian Preference and are a
Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace, which includes Marijuana, which is not federally recognized.