Nursing Home Administrator – Reno, NV
We have a new employment opportunity for a LNHA / Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Reno, Nevada. The NHA directs day to day business activities in accordance with company policy and current federal, state, and local standards. The chosen administrator will enjoy leading this lovely long-term care / skilled nursing facility (LTC / SNF).
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator requirements include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration or business administration
• Current state license.
• Prior experience as a Licensed Executive Director in a Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Long-Term Care Medicaid and Medicare regulations and standards.
• Cultural sensitivity and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse resident population.
• The ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership, utilizing diplomacy and discretion.
The chosen Nursing Home / Health Facility Administrator (NHA / HFA) will receive a competitive salary and impressive benefits package.
Please click apply now, call Jesse Chasteen at 509-899-9535, email resume to Jchasteen@essusa.net, or fax resume to 877-685-8779 to be considered for this Licensed Nursing Home Administrator opportunity in Reno, NV. We look forward to hearing from you!