Full-time Pain Management NP/PA opportunity at a spine office!
- Practice medicine with physician supervision including conducting examinations and writing prescriptions.
- Collaborate with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients.
- Assess patient status by obtaining health history.
- Order/perform laboratory diagnostic and other screening tests.
- Monitor therapies and provide continuity of care.
- Counsel patient/family on preventive health care.
- Participate in peer reviews, chart reviews, staff education, clinical guideline development and other continuing education.
* License and active registration as a physician assistant or nurse practitioner in New York State.
* At least one year of experience as in ambulatory health care.
* Current CPR certification.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: