Full-time Social Worker needed at a top facility in New York!
Currently seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team at a brand new health center.
The Clinical Social Worker provides crisis intervention, bio psychosocial assessments, individual, family and group counseling and/or case management services to HIV positive patients, their partners, caregivers and family members, as well as other patients with issues related to chronic illness, aging, maternity, domestic violence or other social problems. In addition, perform job duties in compliance with systems and job specific standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provides mental health services to patients with behavioral health conditions.
- Develops and formulates treatment plans for patients in care work with psychiatrists on monthly basis.
- Works with a multi-disciplinary team for including primary care providers.
- Supports transition and coordination for chronically and persistently mentally ill to appropriate, alternate care.
- Documents all patient encounters appropriately and maintain comprehensive case notes.
- Reviews quality reports for site on all indicators monthly.
- Completes monthly program reports.
- Participates in regional network meeting.
- Works cooperatively with various health population medical and Behavioral Health team.
* Minimum Education: Master’s Degree (MSW)
* Licensure/Certification/Registration: Must be a LCSW in the State of New York. CPR/ BLS Certification.
* Minimum Work Related Experience: 2-4 years. Preferred Work Related Experience: 5-8 years.
* Specialized Skills and Knowledge: Spanish speaking is preferred but not required
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to me directly: