Profile Plastics Corporation is a privately owned company, which serves the OEM marketplace primarily within the medical, food service, material handling, and heavy truck industries by supplying housings, covers and enclosures.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Great opportunity to gain expertise in the Plastics industry under the mentorship of a committed team of Plastics professionals
• Enjoy your role as a problem solver for customers where curiosity and ambition are valued.
• Profile uses leading edge processes and technology, and has a Fortune 100 customer base.
Warehousing,Shipping Clerk responsible for unloading and unpacking all incoming deliveries and packing and loading all outgoing shipments. Some internal material handling is also required.
1. Order picking
2. Inventory quantity verification
3. Database updating
4. Order preparation/packing
5. Shipping inspection
1. Strong math skills
2. Ability to visually distinguish differences in Job Nos.
3. Ability to work with others as well as alone with minimal supervision
4. Ability to use good judgment
5. Ability to communicate simple information orally or in written form
6. Computer skills that allow execution of required tasks
Profile Plastics Corporation provides a competitive salary commensurate with experience. In addition, a generous benefit package is offered as well.