- BS Civil Engineer
- Licensed Civil Engineer
- Accredited DPWH Materials Engineer 2
- Relevant MS/PhD is an advantage
- Related to materials testing and quality control particularly.
- 5 years work experience in flood control / road / bridge projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible in the conduct of soil/material investigation works, analyze the field and laboratory results and recommend appropriate foundation structures
- Provide inputs to the required deliverable
- responsible in the preparation of the draft and final Soil Investigation Report