Project Manager - Environmental Consulting - RT
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States, 70891
Oversees a portfolio of diverse environmental projects (industrial and retail petroleum) and supervises technical staff.
Manages client interaction and financial and resource allocation.
Provides senior project oversight and expert technical input on complex projects.
Reviews and approves project related documents and deliverables.
Evaluates subsurface characteristics for remediation projects, remedial system design, and regulatory negotiations.
Conducts performance reviews and project team meetings to review current and future projects, discuss project and/or employee issues, and staff workloads.
May perform, or oversee the execution of, fieldwork activities.
Our comprehensive benefits program includes: medical, dental, vision, prescription, 401k, FSA, STD, LTD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
We our an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Possesses a Bachelor's degree or higher in geology, environmental science, engineering or a similar scientific major?
2. 10+ years of related environmental consulting experience with Oil & Gas and/or Industrial clients. Experience should include: investigation, reporting, remediation, and management of UST, industrial and petrochemical facility project work. Experience with investigation and remediation project management within active industrial and petrochemical facilities is required.
3. Possesses working knowledge of Louisiana’s environmental regulations?
4.Working knowledge of the LDEQ Risk Evaluation / Corrective Action Program (RECAP) Program's regulations, and/or experience working on ExxonMobil project sites are major pluses. Established, positive working relationships with LDEQ case workers are a major plus.
5. Has independently authored environmental reports submitted to clients and/or the regulatory agency?
6. Professional Geologist or Engineer license