Sales Analyst - 3352 - RTC
Houston, Texas, United States, 77002
Our key client is looking to add a Sales Analyst to their team located in Downtown Houston. They are a Fortune 500 energy company serving more than 3 million customers across the US. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity with the possibility of extension. If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity, please let us know!
Summary: The Sales Analyst will execute a wide range of sales and related acquisition reporting that support the residential retail businesses. Specific objectives include weekly sales, cost and efficiency reporting, as well as ad hoc analysis as needed by the business. The successful candidate has a passion for accuracy, is detail-oriented, results-driven and effective at working with sales leaders.
* Responsible for the delivering on time and accurate sales reports, dashboards, scorecards and key performance indicators
* Working with other sales analysts to ensure commission files are created and accurate for all vendors and internal employees
* Create ad hoc reporting for sales leaders as needed to ensure business is supported
* Producing outputs from SAP, SimplySmart and EPNet databases and analyze to assess team performance and identify issues or opportunities.
* Generating weekly reports covering sales activity and including key performance indicators such as total active headcount and sales by agent, team, venue, venue-type, day-of-week, geography, and product.
* Producing for approval commission files for compensation of part-time and full-time employees as well as third-party staffing vendors and retail partners.
* Verifying accuracy of invoices, add coding and submit to accounts payable for processing.
* Analyzing and submit retail-store scheduling requests and produce outputs for accurate payment of rent and/or performance-based partner compensation.
* Preparing spreadsheets, graphics, and word documents as required for reporting, analysis, documentation, and presentations.
* Detail-oriented and highly organized
* Proven commitment to delivering results on-time
* Comfort with ambiguity; ability to work with incomplete data; able to provide directionally correct results when appropriate.
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills; resilience and tenacity to juggle multiple competing interests and drive to a resolution
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to present data in a crisp and easy to understand format.
* Capable of working independently and on a team; flexibility to work in fast-paced, lean environment; effective at managing multiple issues simultaneously; able to adapt quickly to new situations
* Fast-paced professional office environment
* Must be reachable and respond to voicemails and emails expeditiously
* Overtime may be required with little or no advance notice
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Submission Summary):
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required
2. 3-5 years’ work experience required, preferably in analytics field.
3. Quantitative analysis, reporting and fact-based decision-making experience is valued.
4. Ability to communicate using visual tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI) is desirable
5. One (1) or more years of relevant analytics, quantitative analysis, and predictive modeling experience
6. Knowledge of SAP system and connectivity of various SAP modules highly valued.
7. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices a plus.
8. Committed to providing accurate reporting and assessments.
9. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Mandatory, specifically exceptional excel skills.
10. Spanish fluency a plus
11. Salary Expectation?
12. US Citizen or Green Card holder.
13. Complete Current Address?