- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
Managing users and user roles.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Company Bonuses
- Company trips
- Pay raise
- Education Assistance
- Candidates must posses at least SPM
- Fresh grads are encouraged to apply
- Please bring Resume and IC original