IT Elite Inc is looking for ServiceNow System Administrator / Developer to work at our client location in Northbrook, IL
Duration: 12+ Months / W-2 Opportunity.
IT Elite Inc is looking for an experienced ServiceNow administrator with a track record in implementing SN in a highly regulated enterprise environment. The successful candidate will be the initial admin added to our team and will be expected to act as the primary technical lead and support for the delivery of a new ServiceNow ITSM implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years ServiceNow System Administration experience in an enterprise environment.
• ServiceNow system administrator training required.
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator (Implementation Specialist Certification a plus).
• Hands on experience in ensuring compliance with highly regulated industry requirements.
• Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions.
• Understanding and experience with agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
• Must possess fantastic communication skills.
• Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
• Working knowledge of relational databases.
• Experience with IT Service Management, Service Desk, and Change Management processes.
• Understanding of ITIL v3 methodologies (Foundation Certification at least required).
• Life Science industry experience preferred.
• Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform.
Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow.
• Support ServiceNow discovery tool for CMDB.
• Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production instances.
• Perform installation and testing of updates and new releases.
• Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization assistance including, but not limited to: form tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
• Design and configure new applications and modules.
• Assist in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
• Support translating business requirements into technical requirements.
• Implement new functionality.
• Build reports, gauges, and home pages.
• Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor SLA workflows.
• Support creation of new service catalog requests and items with variables.
• Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals.
• Create and use update sets to move configurations between systems.
• Search, populate, and customize the knowledge base.
If your skill set match the above requirement, please forward your resume as a word attachment along with salary requirements and contact information.