Wisconsin Association of Free and Charitable Clinics
Supervisor Position Description
The Wisconsin Association of Free and Charitable Clinics (WAFCC) provides assistance to ~ 100 Wisconsin free and charitable clinics (FCCs) with resources, guidance, training and advocacy since 2014. Given our recent growth, we are adding a Supervisor to assist in leading an expanding cohort of VISTA Leaders/Members and Employees for our dynamic, progressive organization. This is a fulltime position reporting to the WAFCC Manager and Executive Director.
• Solicit and contract with FCC and County Health Department (CHD) sponsors/sub-sites to participate in the WAFCC AmeriCorps VISTA Program.
• Recruit and place VISTA Members in these contracted sponsor sites.
• Provide structure and training to new VISTAs and employees.
• Work with sponsors and VISTAs regularly to assure productive engagements.
• Collect information and create required quarterly grant reports.
• Assist in leading marketing, fundraising, publications, membership and other WAFCC initiatives.
• Participate as a member of the WAFCC Executive Team.
• Assist with other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in health field or related healthcare experience preferred. Proven ability to work independently. Demonstrated time management skills. Excellent communications, writing, networking, and reporting skills. Comfortable with public speaking. Self-confident. High integrity. Proven management and supervisory skills. Able to travel state-wide. Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Competitive compensation package commensurate with skills.
For further information please contact:
WAFCC Manager: Connor Doppler, , 763-567-9572.