eCommerce Customer Development Manager
The eCommerce Customer Development Manager will be the face of the company your assigned retail client.
This role works closely with both internal and external partners to provide strong, multi-level working relationships with the assigned customer while also working across all functional areas of the customer development team to help develop the business.
Are you the one we need for this role?
• Active trade development, as necessary, to penetrate the market place
• Direct and translate brand strategies into maximum sales results, market share, and financial return
• Develop necessary Customer Marketing strategies, inclusive of consumer insights, to yield go to market bundles required to pursue new retail environments
• Effective management of all budgets
Requirements and other stuff:
• Bachelor's Degree required
• 5 years of eCommerce experience OR 8+ years of sales experience
• Experience working with a syndicated service (Nielsen, IRI) account preferred
• Experience working in consumer product goods preferred
• Microsoft Office or Google Suite proficiency (i.e., Sheets, Slides, Docs) preferred
• Willing to relocate to other places in the US for career growth
• Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound is preferred
Compensation includes base salary of $100K-$110K+ w/25% quarterly bonus target. Relocation assistance is available within the US for this role and future career growth moves as well.
If this fits your background and skills, let’s chat ASAP.
A résumé is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg “OldSalesGuy” Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, F&A, HR & C-Suite
Google Voice: 919-516-9802