We are looking for a Korean and Japanese Speaker to join the leading travel activities and services team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The main responsibilities include providing professional solutions to the Japanese speaking customer’s concerns.
Job Description: What You Will Do
• Answering phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints; handling and resolving customer complaints.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Communicating and coordinating with the customer experience specialist team.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: How Do You Qualify
• Education: Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
• Proficient in Korean / Japanese (both verbal and written)
• Customer service oriented
• Call center experience is an advantage, but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Benefits: What We Can Offer
• Position Level: Entry Level, Full Time
• Industry: Call Center located in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
• Working hours: Morning shift / Evening shift
• Salary: RM 7,000 - RM 9,500 plus other benefits