Maintenance Reliability Engineer
Cheektowaga, NY area
• Locating and identifying equipment documentation.
• Sort through, verify relevance and accuracy and label equipment documentation for upload into digital database.
• Administer and lead strategic programs/projects to improve mechanical equipment reliability, mechanical integrity and safety.
• Support maintenance personnel during equipment overhauls and unscheduled outages.
• Promote engineering solutions for chronic and sporadic equipment reliability problems and work with technical, production and maintenance to implement solutions.
• Ensure that repairs, repair techniques, equipment specific training are documented and accessible.
• Contribute technical assistance to develop and implement Mechanical Integrity/QA, reliability, PSM and PPM programs for unit.
• Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering required. Mechanical Engineering preferred.
• 5+ years of Reliability experience in a chemical or manufacturing facility.
• Experience with piping and pressure vessel systems.
• Mechanical design, machine design and manufacturing systems background.
• Knowledge of rotating equipment and alignment techniques.
• Understanding of PSM methodologies, TEEP, OEE, and RCM.
• Familiarity with Electrical Engineering (motors, controls, instruments, starters, etc.)
Email resume as MS Word doc attachment direct with targeted salary range or call: