MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - FIXED EQUIPMENT
Alvin, TX area
Global chemical company seeking a Maintenance Engineer with strong fixed equipment background and experience
with fired equipment for their facility located in Alvin, Texas. This position will specialize in furnace maintenance
within a continuous process chemical plant.
• BS Mechanical Engineering including 5+ Years of Fixed Equipment Maintenance experience with proven furnace/fired equipment maintenance experience.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Develop day-to-day repair scope of work for the furnaces, provide code packages if needed;
• Provide daily engineering support to Operations;
• Evaluate inspection history for the furnace areas;
• Ensure process safety information is maintained as required;
• Mentor Mechanical Engineering employees in a continued effort to support the mentoring program;
• Be an internal resource to Project Engineering, Operations, Inspection, and Maintenance groups.
Email resume as MS Word doc attachment direct with targeted salary range or call: