1. Investigation of existing conditions and collection and evaluation of hydrological and meteorological information in the project sites.
2. Study and determination of items and method of hydrological survey for rivers and catchment areas in the project site.
3. Implementation and control of hydrological surveys.
4. Preparation of survey reports.
5. Discussion with and assistance to the concerned engineers relative to the design requirements.
1. Must be duly licensed Civil Engineer.
2. PhD or MS in related field is an advantage.
3. At least 5 years experience in the preparation of drainage design including hydrological survey, hydrological meteorological information and construction supervision
4. At least 5 years related experience in any capacity in the construction supervision other than roads and bridges project
5. Five (5) years experience as Hydro/Drainage Engineer or in equivalent capacity or in higher in the construction supervision of road and bridge projects funded by JICA and/or other international funding institutions.
6. Five (5) years of any experience in the implementation of any project in the Philippines and in other developing countries and/or countries of similar geographical conditions.
7. Excellent in English language (writing and speaking)