About us :
- Intellectyx is a global software Services Company focused on #digital #transformation empowering business with innovative solutions.
- We develop innovative software solutions using the web, mobile, social, business intelligence, artificial intelligence and analytics that traverse the organizations- journey from data to decisions.
- A global company established in 2008, Intellectyx is headquartered in Denver, USA with consultants working across the country onsite at client locations along with offshore development centres in India.
- We pride ourselves on hiring employees that are innovative and passionate about the work they do and we are looking for a like-minded Project Coordinator to join our high-energy engineering team.
Job Title : Full Stack Software Architect / Technical Architect / Solution Architect / IT Architect_Urgent requirement
Experience : 10 years
Job location : Remote / Work From Home option only (Gurgaon / Gurugram, Pune, Noida)
Skill set :
- Overall 10 years in IT experience
- Hands on 6+ experience in development.
- High standards and continuous development/deployment workflows
Primary skills required :
- Cross skills - data, digital and intelligence
- Data - MSQL
- Intelligence : chatbot (Watson), Machine Learning, Python
No of opening : 1
As an Architect, you will :
- Work with various stakeholders and identify the scope of the project, create a timeline and come up with the approach and design for the project.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Provide technical leadership, oversee and work closely with the development teams constantly reviewing the code and maintain quality of the design.
- Continuously evaluate the existing software to identify areas of improvement and ensure architectural integrity as additional features are added
- Document the architectural blueprint and end to end design through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Coach and mentor the development teams to improve the overall expertise and skills of the team.
- Evaluate and identify software solutions based on the requirements and constraints of the project.
- Take care of the development of critical components and POCs for new technologies to be used
- Be the technical expert in the entire stack of technologies used by the Engineering team.
- Deliver high-quality deliverables individually/as a team adhering to industry best practices.
- Troubleshoot any errors or issues that arise in the application/infrastructure components quickly and efficiently.
You will be expected to have :
- A demonstrable track record as a Software Developer in the delivery of high quality, complex projects.
- Hands on the development experience of more than 6 years with expertise in multiple programming languages, frameworks and technical stacks.
- Experience in Web development with expertise in designing and developing various architectural designs.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- A technical mind set with great attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- In depth working knowledge of Enterprise design patterns.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Computer Science or any related field
- 6+ years total hands on work experience in Software Development
Preferred qualifications :
- Extensive experience in stake holder management and project management
- Proficiency in Front end and Backend technologies (Full stack development).
- Ability to define and analyse business reports
Interested candidates can apply to [recruitment at intellectyx dot com] for faster consideration :
- Full name :
- Personal mobile no :
- Alternative no :
- Current employer :
- Previous employer :
- Total years of Exp :
- Relevant years of Exp :
- Current CTC :
- Current Take home per month :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice period : [Immediate or Maximum 15 or 30 days] :
- Current work location :
- Native location :
- Current designation:
- Willing to do Remote / Work from home opportunity:
- Interview availability time with date
- Extended health coverage.
- Team lunches and bottomless coffee.
- Monthly and quarterly team building activities (fun ones).
- Foosball and darts.
- Support for professional development.
- Paid days off.
- Flexible work schedules and work from home days.
Work days : Monday to Friday.
- A vibrant, young and awesome team to work with!