Windows Service Engineer
TxMQ is seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer interested in taking on a progressive, full time permanent position with our client, an established Systems Integration industry specialist in New York City, providing implementation and support services for MS Windows products!
The Service Engineer must bring expertise in MS Windows products and troubleshooting within a Windows server environment.
The Field Service Engineer will bring knowledge and hands on expertise with the following skill sets:
• Installation and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 & 2012
• Ability to modify and troubleshoot services
• Demonstrate proficiency with users and groups
• Ability to view and edit registry
• File manipulation and network shares
• Installation and Maintenance of Windows 7 & Windows 10
• MSSQL and/or MySQL required ( Certification desired)
• Hardware knowledge
• IT Industry Standard, VOICE / VoIP and Networking Certifications desired
• Telephony Infrastructure, VoIP and customer service
• Ability to travel 40-50%, work overtime as necessary and potentially short notice, and participation in an on-call rotation for evenings and weekends.
• Skills assessment will be part of the interview process.
COMPENSATION: This position is offering base salary and benefits package that includes health, life and disability insurance, 401k Plan, vacation, MTA pass, personal and professional development training, on-going manufacturer’s technical training and certification, room for growth and more!
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history for immediate consideration.
• Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
• Due to regulatory compliance requirements of this role, permanent hires must fall under categories of US Citizenship, Green Card, Perm Resident….
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions